Try our Free Legal Referral Service the next time you need legal advice or representation in Michigan
After a free phone consultation between you and our founder, Attorney Lori Williams, we will provide you with a free referral to one of our trusted attorneys experienced at handling the type of legal matter you need help with. We work with affordable specialists in all areas of law in Metro Detroit. Our team of attorneys will gladly answer your questions and provide you with excellent representation, as needed.
Click here for a pdf of our legal referral services.
Email us your legal question or call us today at 248 594 4470 arrange a free phone consultation to discuss your legal matter.
Since you may or may not need legal services frequently for yourself, think of us when others in your family, circle of friends, place of business, or place of worship need to talk to a lawyer. We’d be happy to assist them.
You can stay in touch with us more easily by connecting on social media. Or you can hear from us monthly or quarterly through one of our newsletters.
Sign-up for our free e-newsletter at the top of this page, by typing in your email address. Then select Small Business Update or Legal Update as the newsletter option.
In the monthly Small Business Update newsletter, we feature current articles about the legal, accounting, and financial services industries that impact you and your business, as well as the latest sales and marketing tips for small business owners and professionals.
In our quarterly Legal Update newsletter, we focus on the latest legal issues in the news.
- Drafting or Reviewing Contracts
- Contract Disputes/Business Litigation
- Business Formation Documents (Inc., LLC, Partnerships, Etc.)
- Intellectual Property Protection (copyrights, patents, trademarks)
- IRS Disputes
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Collection of accounts receivable
Real Estate Matters
Click here for our Real Estate Law update issue of our enewsletter
- Real Estate Purchase/Sale Closings
- Foreclosure/short sale/loan modification
- Real Estate Litigation
- Preparations of Deeds
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Living Will/Medical Power of Attorney
- Probate Estates
- Elder Law
- Pre-Nuptial Agreements
- Separation Agreements
- Separation Maintenance Actions
- Collaborative Law
- Custody and Parenting Time Disputes
- Alimony/Spousal Support Disputes
- Child Support
- Paternity Actions
- Asset Injunctions
- Restraining Orders/Personal Protection Orders
Personal Injury Claims
- Auto Accidents
- Closed Head Injury Cases
- Slip and Fall Injuries
- Product Liability Injuries
- Workers’ Compensation Cases
- Social Security Disability Claims
- Medical Malpractice Claims
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements
- Severance Package Reviews/negotiations
- Employee Rights
- Employer Rights
- Employment Discrimination
- Wrongful Termination
- Sexual Harassment